Wednesday, October 7, 2009

iPhone.

A parcel arrived for me today.

It was my iPhone 3GS 16GB (Black). Unfortunately I have been so busy with lots of other things today that I have had no time to turn it on yet.

Mason was "resting"...

The pigeons were resting too.

It was a beauttiful day.

This sign is just... creepy.

We saw this Audi in town. Stunning car.

We parked at level 5.

I have never seen this room open for business at Scoozi's.

Gutted building.

My mom and dad skyped me to wish me a good trip this Saturday, when I return to The Netherlands.

2 comments:

Marion said...

You'll love the iPhone. I have it a day and am already hooked :) Have a save flight to NL

Vincent said...

@ Marion: i think I will too. I used a friend's and I had a windows smartphone before. I just HATE typing sms messages on numerical keypads. I can't wait to have a keyboard again. Thank re: flight :-)