Saturday, October 24, 2009

The hug

I picked up my harp again but this time i wanted a proper book to guide me instead of screwing around myself so I went in to town.

I passed Wil's chips stand. I have been getting chips here for about 10 years now. Which is amazing now that I think about it.

When he saw me, he came out, leaving 7 people waiting, and gave me a big hug. It was the nicest gesture I had all day. This man is special in a near spiritual way.

I bought my harmonica book and drove the tram back home.

Ho-ho-ho.

I spent the night at Mulligans to watch and listen to the Tennessee studs. Good musicians but sooooo Dutch. I stepped on toes again as well. I'm so not impressed with myself...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice for me as well to see Wil again!
Vicky

Ilse said...

Whoehaha! Dat bord!!

Jan said...

Hehe, ja, ik heb Vincent extra op dat bord gewezen, en toen moest hij het toch even fotograferen!

Was een gezellige Avond, en we zijn weer heel terug in Duitsland...

en Irma heeft nog steeds haar derde kind niet...

Vincent said...

@ Jan: Ja, het was heel leuk jullie weer te zien. moeten we vaker doen :-)