Monday, October 19, 2009

The Vincent cooking show.

And this is why every bit of road work takes so incredibly long. They hang around forever without actually doing any work.

Today it was time to hit the supermarket. I went to the AH.

Because I'm a bit dumb sometimes, I had to go to AH a second time to get things I forgot.

The Kinkerstraat.

In preparation of todays food-fest I took off my rings.

Phase 1: The start.

Phase 2: Cooking.

Phase 3: done cooking.

Phase 4: Bon apetit.

Not bad for my first home cooked meal as a single again ;-)

8 comments:

devra said...

mmh... looks good enough to well... erm...eat!

marian said...

wanneer kunnen we komen eten???
de ballen en de soep zien er goed uit, niet slecht voor een amateurtje....!!!!

angeli said...

Well done with the cooking... Sometimes it's the simple things in life that make your heart content, like a bowl of 'soep' and a 'gehaktbal'.

Anonymous said...

Well done, Vincent! Looks appetizing! I like your new apartment!
All the best from us,
Vicky.

Ilse said...

Zo! Dat ziet er lekker uit!

Vincent said...

@ all: thank you, thank you :-)

Anonymous said...

still not a vegetarian yet I see... :)

Jo

Nicole said...

I like those plates!