Sunday, October 18, 2009

My new apartment.

Big guys walking little dogs should be BANNED.

I moved in yesterday but I like todays looks better so I am posting an early blog today. This is where I will be spending most of my time outside of the bedroom :-) This is on the street side.

Also on the street side is a little seating area. This is how it was when I moved in. It will possibly change a little bit.

Looking towards the back there is a dining table and an open kitchen.

The bedroom. There is only one but that's enough.

The view from the balcony at the back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ziet er leuk uit! In het centrum en lekker ruim en een leuke, erg leuke buurt. Goed voor elkaar:-)

marian said...

we hopen dat je weer gauw thuis voelt in Amsterdam, maar dat zal best lukken!!

angeli said...

Just testing

angeli said...

Yay, it works!