Friday, October 23, 2009

My stirfry.

Late morning I went to town. I was on a mission.

A mission to order my new computer! On the right the old 24" I used to have in Adelaide and on the left the new 27" iMac I now have on order.

I made a chicken stirfry for dinner. It was not bad for a first attempt.

In the evening I walked in to town. I said hello to this little lady.

I sat at the bar a bit at first.

Alie was there. She looked great and was full of "hopla hopla".

The band was OK.

And then I walked home again. All in all it was a nice evening :-)

4 comments:

angeli said...

I don't recall ever seeing a spider like that in NL... We had a kid come in to the hospital a couple of nights ago with a nasty white-tail bite on his cheek.

Nicole said...

When is the Mac arriving Bubaloo? That stir-fry is looking really good. I made everyone pancakes here last night.

Vincent said...

@ Angeli: I think it's just a big "kruisspin". Not harmful that i recall.

@ Nicole: Dunno yet. maybe next week maybe the week after. The sir fry was nice. learned a few things ;-) Pancakes are nice too. Did you make dutch ones or american ones?

Sneezer said...

Vance, chef of the future!
hope you are settling in well.

i love the yellow feather!! I have a little green one from one of the pair of parrots that live in the hood. I found it right in front of my door.