Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kermis!

I visited my old work today to make an appointment for further talks. I walked over the Bos en Lommer market.

Late afternoon I went in to town. The plan was to go to the Bijenkorf and a quick visit to Mulligans after.

There is kermis on Dam square.







Hmmmmm.

At the Bijenkorf they are ready for Christmas.

Something i didn't know about Michael jackson... ;-P

And then I got stuck in Mulligans because the soccer match AZ - Arsenal was on... Danny and Jon book were there too. They read a bit.

Collins dropped by as well. We toasted on his mom who died 15 years ago today. Bless her.

And then Jud and his wife dropped in.

In the end I came home close to midnight. Now I have to listen to the new Rammstein album.

Goood night! :-)

3 comments:

Jan said...

Aha! nog steeds Rammstein-Fan dus!

Heb je ook hun Clip (de ongecenseerde versie) gezien?

Groetjes uit Duitsland, ik kom deze week nog een koppie bij je drinken ;)

angeli said...

Was the show Dunya en Desie filmed at Bos en Lommer?

Vincent said...

@ Jan: Leuk! :-) Maar ik raad je wel aan effe te bellen voor je komt, dat voorkomt teleurstellingen ;-)

@ Angeli: That could very well be. I have never watched that really though.