Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's magic!

Walking to work in the morning, closely following my colleague Samvel.

This used to be the Citybox storage. In the news this week I read that pretty soon people will be ofered an opportunity to go on a guided tour where they can see what's left of their stuff! How awesome! I wonder what they'll find.... Hang on, I know what they'll fine: NOTHING! Because it is all completely incinerated!!! Which great mind came to this awesome idea? The building burned out completely clean!! There is absolutely nothing left... Morons.

In the evening I played Magic: The gathering with some colleagues. Here are Dave, Eelke, Bjorn and Wim.

Here we see Robert, Lars and George. I was playing Robert. At the end of the day I won a fair few games which was a lot of fun. But even losing was fun :-)

Naturally there was pizza! Lots of different kinds.

Afterwards I went for a night cap in Mulligans. There was some kind of emergency in town which attracted a lot of firetrucks.

No comments: