Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SUN!

Leidseplein on my way to work. It was light already, I love it.

A big boat called "Tiesto" while waiting for my ferry.

One of my colleagues bought cakes for his birthday. I restricted myself to just ONE piece. Thanks Walter! :-)

We have new phones these days but just for internal use I think, not sure actually. They are operated by software, which is why there is no number pad.

It was a fairly sunny day here. Felt pretty good for a change. Still cold though.

I am stuck with this sudoku. Please some one explain the next step to me. Only the next step. Thanks :-)

3 comments:

devra said...

r6c5,r8c5 and r9c5 contain 2,3 & 4.
take these out of remaining cells in c5
:-)

angeli said...

Wow... I've never seen Leidseplein so empty. It was always so crowded whenever we ventured there, I never noticed how lovely the buildings are.

I had forgotten about the whole "bring cake to work on your birthday" ritual in NL.

I remember once eating cake every day for a month (except weekends) because EVERYONE in the office had a birthday to celebrate.

In Aus (or at least in my workplace), the birthday person is treated to dinner by their colleagues. Nice, and it gives us time to socialize outside office hours.

Vincent said...

@ devra: Thanks, that worked :-)