Thursday, February 25, 2010

More sudokus

What's the next step?

First things first at work. I mix 1 regular with 1 espresso.

I've been very busy at work ;-) (I still fixed two software issues!)

The original version of the car I almost bought in Adelaide...

There were geese flying past. Summer is on its way!

I made a stop at a game shop to buy a few more cards for tomorrow night. Catching the tram back was crap. But at least two came right after eachother so I waited for the second one that was nearly empty :-)

Another sudoku I cannot finish. What is the next step?

3 comments:

marian said...

de ouwe trouwe volksfiets, nostalgie...

devra said...

1 has to be in r8 c4 or c5....remove 1 from r8 c1 and r8 c3

:-)

devra said...

2nd sudoku:

In square 7,the only place for the 9 is in r8....remove 9 from r8c9

:-)