Monday, February 22, 2010

You got mail.

On my way to work again this morning. It's getting light earlier now that the winter is ending.

So I was greeted by about 550 emails this morning of which thankfully only about 50 needed to be looked at and maybe 30 needed attention. Unfortunately one of them mentioned a hot fix that needed to be done today. If that would not be possible I would have to roll back a lot of code. Thankfully I managed to get it done just before 4PM. That was quite satisfying.

My lunch.

The fridge!

My cross trainer after sweating for 30 minutes.

3 comments:

Ilse said...

Je moet er een hartslaghorloge bij kopen, of zit die weggewerkt in je handvaten?

En wat is dat oranje in je bakje eten?

Vincent said...

@ Ilse: Kip korma links en chana tikka masala rechts :-)

Oh, en er zit een hartslag meter in de handvatten maar er is er ok eentje aan een koortje.

Ilse said...

Dat chana tikka masala moet je maar eens voor ons koken... ;-)