Sunday, February 21, 2010

Today was a sad day.

The spot at Schiphol trainstation where my wonderful past two weeks started, two weeks ago. Today I was alone and feeling miserable.

My former guest is a little bit good at Sudoku. She cleared all levels of todays games in less than an hour I think. The hardest one in 22 minutes and the easiest one in 30 seconds.

Going home in the bus. Horrible weather.

I cooked myself chicken korma and chana tikka masala. I got a meal tonight and 2 portions to take to work out of it.

3 comments:

Ilse said...

Ik hoop dat je evengoed lekker kunt slapen. Werkze morgen:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dr. koopman,
Weer lekker in dit regenachtige landje? Hoe is het met je?
Eerdaags eens een koppie doen? Of gehaktballen met satesaus?
Werk in A'dam dus we kunnen wel eens wat afspreken? Jose_laanathotmail.com
Gr. zuster Laan

Vincent said...

@ Jose: IK stuur je binnen kort een berichtje.