Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The weird photo's

I slept very bad last night, Actually I think I haven't really slept. Could this be delayed jetlag? Who knows. Anyway, I was up early and these two love birds were already wide awake walking around the house. They actually are true lovebirds because they're trying to make a nest. Trying, because they were cramming all their little branches into a too small space and while getting in our car we saw half the nest fall down. I guess that's how the term "bird brain" developped.

As some know and some don't, I'm a bit of a modelrailroader. I have plans to make a 160x80cm coffeetable with quite a big modelrailroad track inside. Shown here is the basic line. It looks messy but there will be 4 floors actually, very complicated ;-) I'm sure overtime I'll post updates.

I bought 2 Australian electricity plugs today to convert some of our European appliances. They are see through, I thought it was kind of funky.

Nicole drove a car again for the first time in three years, always a bit exciting. Especially with trucks like this on your tail...

I wanted to make a nice photo of the beach from the car but because of the car still driving and my phone being sucky it now looks like a photo of a nucleair explosion. I like it though. You don't get this effect -standard- with your big fat professional camera! ;-P

And another picture greatly fucketh up. Still driving and see what happens with those poles? They are actually standing straight up for real. It's the way my phonecam reads the image of the light sensitive chip I believe. It scans the image in horixontal lines. Objects close by will then be displayed like this.

We went to Semaphore beach. A lovely and quiet little piece of beach in Adelaide. I want to live there. If we ever have the possibility to buy land or a whole house there I think I will. Oh yeah, there's a very good icecream place too!

The sun was going down. Always good for a few nice piccies.

OK, especially for the family and friends in Holland where the first snow has actually fallen, here's another go at the sunset.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey vance, looks like youre still getting used to the phone camera as not all the pics are sharp. make sure you stand still longer than you think you need to when you shoot.

sleep is over rated!

Anonymous said...

Het is hier rete koud! Het heeft behoorlijk gevroren de afgelopen nacht en de wind is waterkoud. Brrrr. Maar evengoed een schitterende zonsOPgang aan deze zijde van de wereldbol. Ik zet straks wat foto's ervan op mn blog.

Groetjes:-)

Anonymous said...

apart, bij een kind gaat de zon onder, en bij de ander gaat de zon op, gelukt met je p.c.?
gr ma.

Vincent said...

@ SW: Nah, I am used to it but it's only a 1.3Megapixel camera. And those funny photo's were taken from a driving car so what can I do? I slept wonderfull tonight btw :-)

@ Ilse: Ik ben echt net op tijd pleite zeg. Moet er niet meer aan denken.

@ ma: De nieuwe pc gaan we vandaag kopen. Jullie hadden dus een mooie zons opgang?