Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bye bye little office

I walked through Rundle Mall during lunch looking for a software shop. I found none.

Today was our last day at this office. It's way too small and we are desperate for more room.

So we had to pack up. I hardly gathered anything during my first 3.5 weeks here so my box stayed pretty empty.

Other people had more boxes but I'm not jealous ;-) You can just see my colleague Ben on the right. I told them I made photo's for my blog but they just thought it was all pretty funny.

This is the building we're leaving. It looks great on the outside but inside it really needs a BIG renovation.

After work taxi "Nicole" picked me up again. It's a very reliable taxi service!

The taxi driver doesn't just drive you home, she also cooks you dinner and does so extremely well!

This is her. Cabby and chef at the same time :-)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm tired!

kees said...

And tomorrow I hope we'll see some photos of the new office?

Vincent said...

@ Kees: Who knows? I'm trying to be discrete but I'll see what I can do.

marian said...

je boft maar met zo'n taxi, en kokkie, het komt mij heel bekend voor, de tijd herhaalt zich !!
sterkte met de verhuizing.
en een goed week-end.
gr, pa en ma.