Monday, May 12, 2008

The chimney fetish people

Close to the square where I lunch, there is another, kind of hidden little square where only people with a chimney fetish seem to be allowed to go. They sit there in the sun, puffing away big silver clouds of smoke, sometimes it looks like a thick fog.

This is my prison cel view. Hopefully it will be over by Friday when we're planning to move. My manager thinks it can be done in 1 morning. I'm taking bets. The odds for a successful move in 1 morning are 1:100 :-)

3 comments:

kees said...

Is the office moving to anywhere near or are you moving to another part of town? Old building, new building? Inquiring minds want to know...

Vincent said...

Actually it is only 300-400 metres from where we are now. Just 4 times bigger. So yeah, it's still in the city.

Anonymous said...

Kan me voorstellen dat dat uitzicht na een uur al erg verveeld ja.