Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lunch girl

If you think Dutch busses have little leg room try the bus in Adelaide...

Bus view left.

Bus view right.

My colleague Mark and I went to cafe Fresh during lunch. Almost every time I'm there, this girl has lunch as well. She's always alone. She's always on the phone. She always smokes a cigarette. She always faces the wall. That last thing I find odd.

Looking at my building while waiting for Nicole to pick me up.

As we were driving off the fire brigade arrived with the standard three trucks. Someone must have been making toasties again in our building...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And this did not result in (pictures of) major designer cleavage?

Vincent said...

I wanted to run back but Nicole wouldn't let me...

kees said...

she's facing the wall so you can't stare at (in) her designer cleavage.