Saturday, June 14, 2008

4-1

I was tired and didn't want to stay up to watch Holland play France. I took the remote to bed with me though, just incase I would wake up during the match. And guess what? I woke up just before 5:00! So I turned on the tellie, trying not to wake up Nicole. That failed of course eventhough I had the sound down almost completely. And then I saw it was 1-0! We watched the rest of the game before we went to sleep again.

I felt pretty knackered the rest of the day...

Dutchie kicks the ball in to the nets.

Frenchie ain't happy.

Australian "after the match blah blah".

This postcard arrived this week.

Kissiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

We let Mason in our flat today. He must be getting bored outside by himself otherwise. He was sitting in front of the door this evening. Remember I put up the solar light? So mason moves, light goes on. Mason thinks somebody is coming out and stares at the door. The light turns off after 10 seconds though. So after 10 seconds Mason realises nothing's gonna happen. He moves around and the light goes on again. Because he's a dog automatically he thinks someone's coming out again and stares at the door etc. Another reason to let him in...

Dinner time for Mason. Part of his meal was bean soup. Everybody who ever owned a dog and knows their farts must understand that we are now kinda nervous when he's inside ;-)

4 comments:

kees said...

You're lucky neither of you is a smoker. That could be dangerous with a farting Mason around...

Sneezer said...

beefaroni

Anonymous said...

I've managed to not see a single match, save 10 min when i was in the pub and it was on the telly.

I think i'm an endangered species.

Vincent said...

@ Kees: I don't feel lucky when he farts...

@ SW: Worse.

@ Mic: I actually enjoy watching them play. But if you don't, that fine too! :-)