Sunday, February 15, 2009

I sold my soul to the devil...

I slept well last night after that long day of work. Early afternoon we drove to Hahndorf.

We went through the Heysen tunnels

And we saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

Guess where we went?

This is a hint...

Think you know?

Going home we drove through the hills.

Nice views every where and lots of vineyards.

Due to the recent extreme hot weather, native trees shed their bark.

We stopped at a bus stop to enjoy the view.

Vineyard view.

Driving.

Coming from the hills you get a very nice view of Adelaide. You can see the city in the middle.

When we came home I took Mason for a walk.

He waits at the curb better than before. He has to wait until I say "OK".

We walked through a little park. All over town you see these public BBQs. This one was for free even. You hold a button for six second and it starts to heat up. I think it runs on gas.

We saw Caesar again.

Today I joined Facebook. It's all very confusing still. Don't worry, this blog will still be updated daily. For now I'm not planning on putting any photos on Facebook. It's mainly another way to stay in touch with people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I joined Facebook a while ago but never used it too often. But my American friends do so I became more active since last week.

Jolanda