Monday, February 16, 2009

A normal day, kinda.

This morning we had a three hour meeting with about six people of one of our clients. I think it went very well. Our efforts of the last week definitely paid off. We could show the whole system. Really it's a combination of five different pieces of software working together. It makes it rather complex.

When we came back to the office I went out for lunch.

It was almost unreal to sit there again. My brain is still a bit rest less.

I took a photo of myself and when I saw it I realized why people think I scare people. I don't mind. It's nice and quiet that way hehe.

I did make a better one. I hope this is less scary.

After work we went to PJ's. George the bartender got a new, better job which is awesome. Unfortunately it's not at PJ's and the Monday nights there will not be the same without him. We may actually stop going there which makes me sad a bit.

4 comments:

Gledwood said...

do you know day by day it impinges on me just how severe these fires were in victoria... i'm glad you're all still in 1 piece...

Vincent said...

@ Gled: You don't get the horror stories we get here about 'how' people reached the end of their lives. The chaos was enormous. In some town 100 out of the 500 inhabitants got killed. The rest managed to flee. Somewhere else they find one little lonely koala, unharmed, sitting in the middle of a completely scorched forest. It's nuts.

Anonymous said...

Haha, maak jij mensen bang? Je bent denk ik meer een grote knuffelbeer!

Anonymous said...

i love magners cider too! really refreshing. you should try magners pear cider if you already haven't.