Tuesday, December 9, 2008

8

We woke up very early so I had time to watch another Family Guy episode. Stewie and Brian travelled around the world and also visited a Dutch "coffee shop".

I arrived at work at 7:55. Not funny.

During lunch I sat down next to the church again. I started off in complete shadow. The sun was HOT.

Lately the lunch place has been putting tables outside of their premises. It makes the street look a bit nicer I think.

Sky above me.

Someone in my street was making toasties again. At least the firies were getting a bit of exercise.

The soup-nazi is now replaced by a massage salon. No happy ending. I rather have soup then...

After work I walked to Nicole. It started raining. Not too bad though and it was over soon.

For dinner I did another frozen meal experiment. This is what it looks like on the packet. Not bad huh?

And this is how it comes out of the microwave. I guess the colour of the sauce is pretty close. The veggies shrunk a bit. I think I tasted fish. I definitely tasted mustard. The veggies tasted kind of all the same. I guess you can't eat restaurant quality food every day. I need to learn how to make that bruschetta stuff here at home.

Today Nicole and I have been together for eight years. Seven in The NL and one here in Adelaide. We have had a lot of adventures together. Never a boring day. And never a fight. Yes, that's right, NEVER. People who think that fights belong in relationships are stupid.

This photo was taken during our first holiday in Adelaide in 2001. To me, it says it all, this is us. I can't imagine a life without her anymore :-)

4 comments:

marian said...

gefeliciteerd, met het 8jaar samenzijn, waar blijft de tijd!!je vis maaltijd lijkt niet zo smakelijk, er gaat niets boven verse vis!!
groetjes, ma en pa.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and may you have it all,
love viki & tony
xxooxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! May you never need to get the "firies" out for a "domestic". Many happy returns.

Vincent said...

@ everybody: Thanks! :-)