Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The bird bowl

I got some Thai for lunch but it wasn't great. Mainly because it was too dry. I have to ask for plenty of sauce next time.

I sat next to the church again and the terrace opposite had doubled. I felt like I was sitting on their terrace too.

I always arrive at the bowls pretty early to eat my sandwich. There's not many people there then.

One of the ladies of tonight's opponents bowled with a bird-bowl. All bowls have a little emblem and some are very nice. I want to photograph them but my camera is too shit. When is Apple going to make a 5 mega pixel iPhone?

Half time is tea time and raffle time and bull shit time.

We had a good game tonight and the other team was fun. Sometimes when you can't decide which bowl is closer, you get the measure tape.

Being number three I have to skip the captain when he's bowling. It's very frustrating if the person you're giving directions just does whatever he/she wants anyway AND rolls a very bad bowl...

1 comment:

kees said...

You should get an icon of a little toilet on your bowl ;-)