Thursday, December 11, 2008

Shit sleep

Nicole and I are pretty wrecked today. When we came home from the bowls last night, little boy Mason was so excited to see us that he pissed all over the veranda. I had not seen that before. Actually he was so excited that he stayed awake all night and decided to wake us up at 2:30 AM and at 5:00 AM. No, it was not a good night.

Lunch was better. To stay awake I went as soon as I could. It was sunny and warm. I stayed out a bit longer. At that time I didn't know I was going to stay at work more than two hours longer...

By the time Nicole was picking me up (she had to leave later as well, naturally) it had started raining the most delightful of rains. It's still going. It's coming straight down, there's hardly any wind. Pretty big, soft drops that make such a nice sound. I feel like falling asleep now.

No comments: